BOE RailBakken Oil Express provides dependable storage facilities and the logistics to easily move your products to market. Our operational flexibility and superior facility design offers many options to suit the needs of our customers.
BOE PipelineBOE Pipeline is a 39 mile, 16-inch diameter pipeline operating between our Kildeer terminal and our existing Bakken Oil Express rail facility west of Dickinson. It has the capacity to move 165,000 bopd. The pipeline provides a safe and efficient means of transporting large volumes of crude oil to our rail facility, and will help to reduce truck traffic on the highway.
Our TeamOur team members are industry veterans with hundreds of years of experience providing safe, predictable product logistics to product markets.
- Downstream Today: Bakken Rail Loading Available Today, Will be Vital Tomorrow.
- BOE Midstream Announces Pipeline Interconnection Agreement with Tesoro High Plains Pipeline to Provide Crude-by-Rail Market Outlet in Late 2014
- BOE Midstream’s Flagship Crude-by-Rail Facility Achieves Major Milestone: Loads 1,000th Unit Train
- Dickinson Press: Bakken Oil Express Pipeline to Start Up July 1, 2014
- Reuters Video: Inside the North Dakota Oil Boom, Reuters Visits BOE
- Bakken Oil Express Energy & Mining Journal
- Four Bears Pipeline System Operational, Connected to Bakken Oil Express
- 11/09/11 PRESS RELEASE: First Crude Oil Unit Train Departs “Bakken Oil Express” Rail Hub
- Wall Street Journal (10/28/11): Riding the Dakota Oil Boom – WSJ visits BOE
- 09/02/11 PRESS RELEASE: Lario Logistics Opening Crude-by-Rail Unit Train Facility in North Dakota
Eighty-Eight Oil is Anchor Shipper at “Bakken Oil Express” Rail Hub
- Dickinson Press (09/02/11): Major Rail Hub Nears Completion